We Drop Bombs

Sponsorship Program

Since the cost of the team may appear expensive to some, we would like to offer an opportunity for parents to arrange sponsorships for their kids. Sponsorships received may be credited towards specific players.


(75% of sponsorships received by parents will be credited towards their child’s participation fee. The remaining 25% will go towards team operations.)   Each player’s fee goes towards paying the following:

  • Tournament Entry Fees
  • League Fee’s
  • Insurance
  • Umpires
  • Game & Practice Balls
  • Helmets for each player
  • Uniforms
  • (2) Fitted hats
  • Equipment bags for each player
  • Quality coaching & expenses to coaches travel
  • Team Winter Training

Levels for Sponsorship’s

Bronze – $100
Company listed on  Jersey State Bombers website and link to company’s website.


 Silver – $250
Company logo posted on the Jersey State Bombers and WeDropBombs websites with a link to the company’s website.   A Bombers team car magnet


 Gold – $500
Company listed on both  Jersey State Bombers website and We Drop Bombs website with links to their website and brief company review and description in paragraph on we drop bombs website.  Navy or Red Jersey State Bombers T-Shirt and car magnet.